Chances are, this will be our first and last Misawa Port Festival, so I'm really glad we made it this year!
Monday, September 3, 2012
Misawa Port Festival
This weekend, we attended the Misawa Port Festival for the first time (year 1, we had just arrived/moved into our house and were doing everything we could to avoid the heat; year 2, it was cancelled due to the tsunami). Misawa's port is only about 10 minutes from our house, and there was just enough of a breeze that it was actually a pleasant morning to be outdoors. Fishing boats were decorated, music was playing, food vendors were set up, dancers performed, and kids activities were even available.
Chances are, this will be our first and last Misawa Port Festival, so I'm really glad we made it this year!
Chances are, this will be our first and last Misawa Port Festival, so I'm really glad we made it this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment