Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Want to Ride My Bicycle

Traveling by bike is probably the best ways to see the area surrounding our house. About a week ago, I decided I should capture some of the views we have enjoyed over the past 2 years.

We love walking or jogging through the fields around our house with these hills/mountains in the distance. We've hiked up and around them a few times.













Here is a street we have traveled often (by foot, bike, and car) to the train station.














In the past year, I've spent countless mornings waiting for a train (like the one below) at this train station.















Here is a selbst schneiden (self-cut) flower patch. Each row of flowers is labeled with a price, so customers can cut their own flowers and leave money in a metal box on the side. And they are sooo cheap!














German pride...














Nearing our house...














We've been really happy with our location and will certainly miss these walks and bike rides when it's time to go!

No comments: