If you want to watch a show that showcases our house hunting experience in Misawa, watch House Hunters International on April 12, 9:30 PM or 12:30 AM Central Time. Follow this
link to read about the upcoming episode. The wife is actually a friend of mine, and she and her husband recreated their house hunting experience in January for a small crew. I say recreate, because at the time of filming, they had already been living in their home for some time (yep, folks, it really is Hollywood). Hazel and I were out in the driveway shoveling and playing as they were shooting in the driveway of a house in our neighborhood, so I am curious to hear if we will be in the show! Also, to anyone reading this post that is related to us, even if you don't want to watch (and I know you all do), please DVR this episode so we can watch it on our next visit home. I'm talking to YOU! Thanks in advance :)
 |
| Picture of them filming, taken from our living room window. |
 |
| I wasn't there, but this is a picture of them filming in a house in our neighborhood that appears to be an exact mirror image of our house. |
No comments:
Post a Comment