One of our favorite early discoveries in Misawa was this refrigerated egg vending machine. For 200 Yen, a little more than $2, we can purchase 10 local eggs any time, day or night. Simply insert coins, press the red button next to the window of your choosing, take your eggs, and go. They are so much more flavorful and brightly colored than the eggs available at the commissary, plus it makes something as simple as buying eggs a little bit fun! I bet Hazel will enjoy pushing the button and retrieving our eggs in a couple of years.
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so weird! I have never seen anything like it. The girls would totally love it. Hazel will too, I'm sure.
Things like this remind me that you guys are a LOOOOONG way from home. :)
wow! that's crazy!
Post a Comment