Johanna, Greg, and Matt (sitting at our new fest table- thanks Kurt and Carrie!)
Carrie and Elizabeth
Ashley
Matt
John and Kim

Alan and Elizabeth

Kristine and Javier
Carrie and Danielle chatting
Jonathan

You all know Sam...

...and introducing Cedar

These two boys may look innocent, but you would not want to run into them alone in a dark alley. Don't let the blond cherub curls or childlike smiles fool you. They are carefully trained in hand-to-hand combat and with such a low center of gravity, it is no easy feat to take them down.



In no time, the boys started getting a little bit flashy in their attempts at intimidation...
Once the wine cork and rock came into play, a search had to be done to make sure they didn't have any sharp objects hidden in their diapers.

Even with a 6 to 1 ratio of adults to each of these hooligans, we couldn't hold them for long. They quickly planned an escape route and made a run for it...

If you don't believe us, here is a video of the two ruffians attempting to break into our house...their laughter still haunts me.
Eventually, Cedar made it inside and demanded some of our food...of course we gave him whatever he wanted.

Now the adults turn to play in the kitchen...

Time to call it a night....

Thanks to everyone for coming!
2 comments:
OMG! I loved the pics! And the video was hilarious!! I have to link that post to my blog, it's so darn funny, and I loved your commentary! Thanks for getting the boys together, looks like Sam has met his match!
Thanks for sharing. As the granny in the states, I love to see Cedar having so much fun, and I miss that laugh like crazy!!
Post a Comment