Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday

I was lucky enough to have my husband, sister, and some great friends with me to celebrate the big 2-4. Although I am in no hurry to get older, this is the first birthday where I really feel like I should be turning something older than 24! It has just been a big year- a wedding anniversary, an international move, etc. To celebrate, we all went out for a greeaaat Italian dinner where I had pesto gnocchi (yum).


After dinner, we headed back to Melanie and Adam's place for some chocolate cake with butter cream frosting (really yum). As it turns out, Carrie, one of our friends out here, has a birthday 2 days after mine, so we were able to celebrate together! Here are some of the pictures:


The happy couple cutting the cake...


I also received some beautiful flowers from the 3rd grade class I work with...such a nice surprise!

No comments: